There are already so many articles on the subject of analyzing Hollywood movies that one wonders if it is even worth touching this subject. Nevertheless, there is one topic that, in my opinion, has not yet been analyzed well enough. We are talking about the profits of actors and film producers.
Personally, I was very interested in understanding several aspects:
- How much do young actors in Hollywood earn?
- How much do foreign actors earn?
- Does the film’s budget affect its revenue?
- What is the average profitability of films?
- Is it possible to make a new super profitable film without having a lot of capital?
I did succeed in finding the answers to these questions. At the link below you can explore the analysis of this data in Python in detail.